I am so stressed now. Exam is on Monday and I have been unable to focus. It is really an important one as I don't want to miss out out again. *touch wood* Probably my brain has hit a saturation point. I have not been eating well properly. Few days ago, I felt like vomiting when I saw food. And I have been relying a lot on coffee. A cup of coffee per day now. I don't usually have coffee (maybe like around once or twice a month). I suspected the chest pain I had was due to the sudden surge in caffeine intake. But Jung told me it could be symptom of gastric. No idea really. Can't be arsed to care so much now.
I feel like dying. Why did I put myself through this? Called dad and mum just now around 5 just now (12am in Malaysia). Told them I couldn't study anymore. "Please don't do something stupid", dad said. I don't think I'd ever take that easy path but who knows what I might do when everything collapses. Sometimes I made them worried too much. It seems that I haven't grown up (just like what Mr. B always said).
Goodbye for now. Take care.
V
hubby status degraded to Jung now huh = (((
ReplyDeletePlease eat on time and stop stressing, you're a first class honours student and you can do it, just stop freaking out and calm your tits.