Friday, 11 January 2013

People Revolving Around My Life

Hello guys!

It is a misty morning here in UK. P.s: The British talks about weather often.
As I promised in earlier post, I am coming up with an introduction of people surrounding me. (:

1. R (25-30, mixed, GAY (I think so))
- Tops the list at the moment
- Studying PhD in the same university as me
- Knows him through Grindr and we have been chatting since 11/11/12
- Stays around 0.15 miles away from me and that was the main reason I started chatting to him
- Been to each other's room and nothing happens
- Awesomely friendly guy
- Fits my criteria of an ideal partner whom I want to spend my life together with

2. Rich (25-30, BBC, GAY)
- Took the same course as me ages ago and is in his final year of PhD studies
- Knows him through Bender (I am keeping the apps just for him as that is our main mean of communication)
- Met each other a few times in the department but only had a proper greeting when I went up to him for assistance in my studies
- More of a tutor-tutee relationship even though we do tease each other sometimes
- A nice guy who wished me during my birthday and a day before exam.

3. Adam (20-25, Spanish, GAY)
- Started to say 'Hi' to me on Bender and we chatted for quite some time before we exchanged number and chatted on Whatsapp.
- Easiest to come up with a nickname as that is the nickname that I call him. He gave me one as well. (:
- Never seen him in real before but he is freakingly damn hot (I have always had a liking for Spanish. Teehee =D)
- Working in one of those famous accounting firm in Spain and thinking of switching to a smaller firm due to heavy workloads
- Treat me like his own brother. Sent me a picture of him holding a birthday cake (he baked it!) on my birthday. He said it was taken during his friend's birthday. Anyway, sweet also la. Hehe.

4. Kingston (20-25, Asian, BI but more towards GAY)
- Met him once through Jack'd
- Engineering student in London
- Purposedly stopped (it was unplanned) by here at the end of his two-week vacation around UK. Touched but no tears. (Probably he is reading my blog XD)
- Just recently got into a relationship. His partner is quite sweet I feel. Story time with him tonight, as he promised.
- NO chance of being together! We both know it is impossible.

5. Lee (20-25, Asian, Straight)
- A girl whom I know through classmate back in college
- Law student in Australia
- First person whom I came out to
- A sweet girl who fell for me during college time (she confessed when I came out to her) but too bad I am gay. She rejected a guy who chased after her crazily because of me.
- Knows pretty much of me and I always keep her updated about my stuffs here in UK.
- Sent me a birthday card from the antipodes which I cried after reading the message in it. It is my FIRST ever birthday card! <3

Birthday card from her! We are BFF! (:

6. Ron, Ricky, Vivian (20-25, Asian, Straight)
- My housemates currently until June 30 (I supposed)
- Great buddies especially the double R. Came out to Ron and he does not seem to be very supportive with some decisions which I asked his ideas before making one.
- Ron just had a one-month anniversary with his girl. Ricky's was a sad case which lasted only 2 days and Vivian is liking a German boy.
- Two of them are in the same department and another same as mine.

P.s: These are not their real names as to protect their identity. =D

Do you realise that I actually use the six colours of LGBT flags? Hehe. Please look back!
Time for lunch! My stomach alarm clock is ringing!!

Till next time. x

V


3 comments:

  1. Bi guys are only friend material at most, maybe bffs, but if for me, if they wanna get with me, they have to be gay, dont wanna get fucked up half way and say its not gonna happen i want kids all those bullshit lol...

    and i dont like the name rich.. hahahahaha...

    1 and 3 are interesting!!! spanish here i got one also that i nearly dated cos he was just so hot but but but.. i found out that he was in a LDR with a guy in Spain :( lol.. then i gave up... oh well...

    hope you found the ONE soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dare not even try dating bi guys! I don't want to be hurt at some point. Oh well, one doesn't choose to lead an "abnormal" life if they have another option which is deemed to be normal.

      His name sounds like it! :p R has some Spanish blood as well. I guess I really do have a soft spot for Spanish. They have the most perfect facial hair! Tempted to fly again to Spain.

      Thanks! And I am happy here for you and Keith. =D x

      Delete
  2. thanks thanks!! keith and i, it was all about sex at first, but then.. haha.. things happen eventually.. :)

    ReplyDelete