So, I started by sending him a text. Took him 2 days to reply to that one short greeting. =.= It was snowing quite heavily then so I told him about that. And his reply was 'Be careful when you walk then'! Oh my goodness! Got a feeling that this guy must be a very caring person which he later proved that he is indeed one. I am going to skip all the minor minor details and go to the major one. (:
I swear to God that my initial intention was to make friends with him, nothing more than friendship. But it was the otherwise for him. After talking for long hours on the phone during night time for a few days, he started asking me questions like "Do you want to be at my side right now since you are cold and your heater is not on?" with me?" and such. He also said that he likes me because I am cute and innocent which I beg to differ! Each time he mentioned something like that I would just brush off with 'No' and switched to another topic. Sorry I am mean when someone shows that he likes me but I don't. =P
*fast forward to last Friday afternoon*
After I got back from my only lecture of the day, it began to snow heavily non-stop until the university had to invoke a severe weather policy and most lectures were cancelled. Traffic came to a standstill and many were trapped on campus. Was a bit chaotic in the area. When I woke up from nap, I was hungry and feverish. F*** my life! Just recovered from fever on Wednesday and I was ill again! Ran out of food supply and snow was 5-6 inches thick then so I decided to starve. Coincidentally, he whatsapp-ed me and asked if I have eaten. Told him everything. "V, go get something to eat." Then he said he was tired from work and wanted to have a nap.
Lunch break for me now. To be continued later. x
V
Lunch break for me now. To be continued later. x
V
No comments:
Post a Comment