Friday, 1 March 2013

Happy Birthday!

This post is dedicated to that someone whom I shall not name. =)

Hopefully I will have done writing by 23:59:59 and post it by the time the clock strikes 12. Hope that I will be able to make it. :) Initially, I planned to call you later tonight sharp at 12 a.m. but I don't have my phone with me at the moment. *sigh* Don't have your contact number how to call huh? I left my phone in the lecture hall this morning and luckily someone found it. I only found out who got hold of it around 4 p.m. and the honest guy said it was at the porter's lodge. Went there and the person-in-charge was not there so here I am, without a phone for more than 12 hours now! :-(

Anyway, just want to wish you happy birthday. Shall not disclose more about you, as promised. I suck at birthday wish, paiseh. So hmm, wish you stay cute always, stay young forever (in fact you are!), smile always (your smile is charming!), stay healthy and good luck in your studies! I will probably see you soon, either here or there or when we are both back in Malaysia.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
V

P.S: Still think that the email that you sent me is cute. x

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I think I know who's that..maybe? ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is none other than the cutie! Called him as soon as I got back my phone but he was asleep and only whatsapp-ed me around 1pm. =.= Well, he WAS the birthday boy so I can't do anything to him.

      Delete