Saturday, 23 November 2013

Loneliness and Emptiness

Feeling lonely. Feeling empty.

Just realised that I have not many friends that I am close to. Not many that I can relate my problems to. But I'm glad that there is this someone who is always *cough* there for me. You might not be reading this but I just want to say "babe, I love you. Muakzz muakzz!"

Emptiness. *sigh* The moment after he unloaded and pulled out his d***, you are just another stranger to him. I don't know what I am crapping here.

Feeling shit,
V

2 comments:

  1. babe, that someone better be me. I spent my studying time skyping with u <3 <3 <3

    stop being emo lahhhh, so ironic, u always sort of wanted...ahem ahem *cough cough* white meat. Mana tahu....

    Well personal opinion, i always find intimacy more powerful, more meaningful when u're truly in love. Oh well....cheer up kay you will find that certain someone one day, emo won't get you anyone sayang.

    ReplyDelete