Saturday, 7 December 2013

Going with the Flow

With all tests (which I have been having since term started) coming to a finish, I can finally have some time for myself and more importantly, to go travelling! Yay!

Came back home late last night after hooking up having a Christmas dinner with my friends. My gut feelings were getting stronger that they knew I am bent (not straight?)

Gonna wrap up my first term with a vacation to one of the Scandinavian countries. Did my "research" on guys over there. It took me by surprised as there are only limited number of them (at least from what I can see from app) considered that it is one of the most LGBT-friendly countries in the world. I think I MIGHT come out to my friends during the trip. I have been suggesting to them that I want to go to a pub/club (I have never been to any!). Well anything could happen there. Haha.

Right, gotta clean up my room before I head off for holiday. See you when I am back.


P.s: Congrats to Tom Daley. Though I was heartbroken (I know where I stand so not really sad a lot la lol), I'm glad you found a man you like. :)

Love,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment