Saturday, 26 January 2013

Sorry that I Broke Your Heart Part 2

The short lunch break ended with me watching videos on Youtube and helping Ricky to supervise the juniors. lol

Back to the previous post.
So after an hour, he sent me this.


Translation :
M: If I say that I am now on my way to your place, what will you do?
V: Impossible


I was startled and left him a missed call. He called back and told me that he has taken tube to London Euston and was about to head for my place. On the phone, he told me that he spent that 'one hour nap' to prepare food for me. Oh my God! I couldn't believe that this actually happened to me in real life. Thought this is the plot in romantic films. =p I was so touched that my eyes became teary and tears began to roll down my cheeks. He then asked whether it's fine for him to come around. I was too emotional to decide for him at that instant so I just said 'It is up to you'.

As expected, he was here. With this!
He cooked this for me in an hour.
After eating, we went into my room and talked until 11-ish before both of the guys squeezed in that one single bed to sleep. Hmm, he hugged me to sleep. *cough*

The next day, he started mentioning the relationship topic again. I could see through his eyes that he really likes this person before him. Laying myself in his arm, I told him that I don't have any feelings towards him and I just want to enjoy his company as a friend. I must have hurt him with my frank words that I took quite a while to console him and stop him from crying.

Did I play with his feelings? I have been wondering about this. Please leave me some comments. Cheers.


Reflection:
Reasons for the reject:
1. Started with the intention of being friends and didn't expect that he would fall for me in that short period of time.
2. Camp in some ways. I need a real MAN.
3. Quite a spendthrift guy even though his family had financial problems when he came to UK. By the way, he is a China Chinese.
4. Easily satiated. He has been working in a restaurant since graduation last June and the job is just enough to cover his living expenses. His Masters can easily give him a decent job!



Love. x
V

4 comments:

  1. Just hug and sleep? ; )

    Well, it's good to be frank if not give wrong signal. You will hurt him even more. Just make sure you don't cross the boundary which means less touch touch?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! Nothing much done on the bed as I didn't have any protection layer with me. :p Even if I do, I wouldn't have done it as I see no future with him. =D

      Delete
  2. awwww....he's the sweetest person! But if the feeling isn't there, it isn't there...as for me...mine didnt come till later on and i kind regret it...kind like the person after his feelings fade..after hurting him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon that he is one. But ... he isn't the right person for me. :p I can introduce him to you if you want. lol

      Delete