Monday, 28 January 2013

He...

There was no one in the house and he popped up at the door. Since we were both hungry due to the cold weather, we decided to cook something decent. It was so similar to our second meeting in my house. After dinner, we were seated at the dining table facing each other. He smiled to me and it was so charming that it's impossible for my heart not to melt for this guy before me. I smiled back to him and looked deep into his eyes. He is so perfect! Then suddenly ... ... my alarm rang and in a split second everything disappeared from my view. :-( F***!

I always believe that when you dream of someone that means your souls are together at that point of time and the someone is also experiencing what you do. But I doubted this belief that I have been holding on to since young. I saw myself as Matt and him as me. Confused and disheartened. Bumped into him last Thursday in front of the entrance to his department. I could no longer recognize him after not seeing him for more than a month. Slimmer and tanner than before. He greeted me and as usual his smile that has melted my heart. OMG! Talked to him for a minute or so as I was rushing to class.


Wanted to talk to you so badly. The tub of ice cream that you left behind is still in the freezer and you promised to make me a dinner. I am still waiting for the day to come.


I don't know if I should continue with this feeling. *sigh*

On a happier note, I had my first tutorial this morning and the tutor is so freaking hot. Huge difference from the photo I saw. Trendy, athletic build but not so well defined muscle, sexy back. Aww. He has got my attention on him for the whole hour instead of on the tutorial. =D

Love. x
V

6 comments:

  1. Photo please?? ; )

    Pay attention in class okay? Don't tell me you writing this during class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kennnought! I compile and keep it all to myself. :p
      Nah, I didn't. Was fb-ing throughout.

      Delete
  2. awwww thats the sweetest thing ever! a crush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than a crush. lol
      I am guessing I might have been friend-zoned. :-/

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere fellow anonymous Malaysian in the UK aha. Sadly all my tutors here are fat, old or ugly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey CY! (:
      He was wearing tight jeans and while he was writing my eyes were focusing on his butt. Perverted me. He has got the nice package. Not too lean and not too muscular. Awwww

      Delete