Friday, 1 February 2013

Money VS Love

Was watching a movie and suddenly this question popped up in my mind and made me ponder. Money or love?



Time : Some day in future
Characters : You who must make a choice, Money and Love
Story line: One fine day in the future, you happen to meet a pair of twins, Money and Love. Money has got a job with highly-paid salary and you are guaranteed a luxurious life with him in future by assuming that he will never go into bankruptcy. On the other hand, Love's income is not fixed and is just enough to cover his own expenses sometimes, with little savings each month. This means you will have to support him financially sometimes in future. Given that they have equally good outer appearance and personalities but you like Love a little tiny bit more than Money, who will you choose?

Dilemma right if you were to be in that situation? To be honest, I am indifferent between both of them. Hmm, *thinking hard* I will go with Love I guess.


Went into a shop just now and I got help from a very very good looking Samaritan. Was attracted to his facial hair. =D He asked about my studies in uni and helped me throughout till I left. So sweet! *muack*

P.s: Got myself a Twitter account. Thanks to tuls for being so 'semangat' commenting. Gracias!

Updated: Why can't the title show symbols? :-(

Till next time. x

V

2 comments:

  1. Go with the one u are comfortable most, emotionally...u can always improve in term of financial but feeling is harder to develop, if it ever can =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True in certain ways only though. I don't mind supporting him financially if he is short of money provided that he has already tried his best to improve the situation. But if he doesn't take the initiative, then I am afraid feelings don't work. :)

      Delete