I dread to recall everything happened last Sunday. A first proper date which eventually turned out bad. I wish I can not write this post but after promising Shin prior to the date that I would come up with one and Jung asked about that, I am forced against my wills (>.<) to type out the leftovers which have not been erased from my memory. Hopefully it is lengthy enough. lol
Shall just name him Tyler. He claimed himself to be a mix of German and British blood. Look back, I use 'claimed'! I knew him on Jack'd last year which I can no longer remember when (good sign!). He has got a fit body (one of those types which I fancy) and a normal-looking face. Started off with very nice conversation and sometimes we talked about random stuffs. Quite enjoyed talking with him then and one day, weeks before Christmas he asked me if I wanted to meet him up for coffee or movie. I was like "why not right" as life was really dull.
So the date has been delayed a few times until last Sunday. Once was that he was in pain due to toothache and a few times he said he was busy. Eh come on la, you initiated it and always put it off! Was damn pissed to be honest. Then he went to Israel to visit his parents during Christmas. At first, I asked him about his plan for Christmas. He said he would be going to London to see his family. Then the second time he said he would be in Germany with his parents and the third time Israel. Three versions of stories! I was so damn stupid that I gave him the benefit of doubt. Very much regretted now.We started talking again after he came back from fulfilling his filial duty as son (from don't-know-where!). I began to feel comfortable again with him.
Woke up early on Sunday morning to cook him something. Kononnya for a surprise. Stupid me. Robert and Jamie (two gay friends of mine) were like, "Awww V! You are so sweet". At the mean time, they were kind of fear for my safety after I related everything to them. They said if I sense anything wrong I can send a text to them. They would then offered me an emergency call so that I can escape. lol. Thank you Robbie and Jamie! x Got on train and headed there with the lunchbox in my sling bag. Mixed feelings. Reached there on time but he wasn't there. Texted him but no reply. Called him and it was directed to his voicemail. Be punctual please if you want to meet someone. Furthermore, you are an angmoh wei! So I waited for half an hour in the cold breezy weather for him to arrive from gym.
To be continued. I needed lunch.
V
No comments:
Post a Comment