V, here in UK would like to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
New year, new shirt, new pants. Not to forget NEW underwear also ya! LOL. I am in yellow, just saying. :-p
For those who are not celebrating, V hopes that you enjoy the few-day-long holidays and for those who neither celebrate nor have holidays, V would like to tell you that your life sucks. Joking x. Hope everybody have a great day anyway!
It is V's second New Year without the company of family and relatives. It dawned on me that it has been quite some time since I got to celebrate Chinese New Year with the whole family. Last year I was not home and four consecutive years before that my other sibling was away. I must go home for New Year next year!
The fact that I am staying in a proper house here in UK makes me even more homesick. :(
Here are some photos that I took yesterday night at a New Year Eve dinner.
My 'family' here in UK. The one on the first row right hand side is a white.
Decorations that are up on the ceiling. It has been ages ago since I made this.
Chinese knot!
Mandarin.
Ang pow with no money inside of course.
One element that cannot be missed during New Year.
I had a white Chinese New Year. No white Christmas, but a white CNY. lol. It is now snowing, again. Hope you had fun celebrating new year in whichever place you are! x
HUGS! I'm also away from home too i know the feeling! it's like my 3rd time i think being away...for CNY...
ReplyDeleteHAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and im sure this year will be another great year for all of us!!!!
*huggies* ^^
DeleteI had a white Chinese New Year. No white Christmas, but a white CNY. lol. It is now snowing, again.
Hope you had fun celebrating new year in whichever place you are! x